Thursday, December 28, 2006

What's this about

I was thinking about all the cousins, aunts, uncles, children, partners, spouses, grandparents and on and on this holiday season and realized that there was a tool we could use to keep in touch with each other. Hence, WarroadRoots. Yes, all one word! We may not have been born there or even have visited, but all roads of the extended family lead back there. So, if you want to connect with someone, let the world know you are still alive and kicking or maybe find that long lost favorite relative, sign-on and update WarroadRoots. It's an experiment. Plus, I got a new macbook for Christmas and I can't stop using it.

Enjoy!

Jim Wilson

6 comments:

BillsSundaySuppers said...

where's tonya?

Bob said...

She's been busy collaborating with Debbie Boone for your next milestone b'day party. ;-)

BillsSundaySuppers said...

well, ms. boone needs all the help she can get!! ;-)

tonya said...

It is going to be one heck of a party, let me tell you!!

How was the New Year celebration?

JillR said...

My hubby is throwing me a 30th b-day party. You all should come out. March 10.

Jim Wilson said...

March 10th it is