Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jean Keeler Christian

Jean Keeler Christian passed away today in Warroad. I don't have any more information on arrangements or other details, but I know she was 88. If you have more information, please post. If you can post a picture of her, that would be nice also.

When George and Jean lived in Seattle, we would often go and visit them. At that time, I don't think I-5 was completed yet. It always seemed like a long drive. We may have gone via Ranier Avenue. Monna, do you remember? I always enjoyed our visits. Jean was a wonderful baker and cook.

Please keep Georgean, Jerome and Denise and their families in your thoughts.

4 comments:

tonya said...

Hi there, I have no definative time on the service, although it is set for Monday.

Theone and I are meeting Jerome and Denise at the Fargo airport tonight at 7:45 to drive to Warroad. We will then stay until the service on Monday unless the weather should get bad.

Jim Wilson said...

Thanks for the update. Travel safe.

Monna said...

One of the routes we used to travel is I-405 to the end( at that time Kirkland) via Juanita then Bothell Way through Kenmore and Lake Forest Park. We had many fun family times at their place in LFP that revolved around some great food.
A recent memory of Jean was a few years ago on our Christmas Bake day with Jill, Georgean, Debbie & her girls. Auntie Jean came along and made peanut brittle with us. She was the expert candy maker.I think Sharon was there that year also. Jean had a great time as did all of us. Jim...that may be the same year you got the spritz maker!

Monna said...

Tonya, Thanks again for helping with the driving. Stay Warm!