Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Neglect

I have been a little neglectful of the blog lately. I think it's the February doldrums along with a stressful business climate. We got some good news today. At least someone wants to spend some money. Anyway, look for posts from this weekend's bonspiel in Fargo. I can hardly wait to throw the rocks again. Bill is coming with me this year. I am sure Theone will appreciate having a partying buddy. Tonya says it is not going to be cold. This is Tonya's idea of warm

Sorry, Tonya, that is not warm!!!

5 comments:

tonya said...

YeeeHaw!!! We have serious doldrums as well, and can't wait to have you guys here. Only 8 teams in the bonspiel, but we could make some serious cash!! Bring you A game. I gotta get some Oscar ballots done up as well. We will have some time for planning on Friday. I think I will make Mexican in honor of the tradition :)

tonya said...

Trust me, it is not warm. The best I can say is that it will be average for this time of year.

Jim Wilson said...

I have my clothes all ready to pack. Calvin and Leo are at the vet staying in their cat condo! You can see them online if you have a windows machine. At this point, we can only see them at work. I am sure we'll be able to check them from one of your machines.

See you tomorrow. Now, it's off to Downtown Kitchen.

Effie said...

My votes:
Kate Winslet-The Reader
Sean Penn-MILK

Best Pictue--The Reader

Effie said...

Wish I were going to be there to have fun!