Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A New Chapter from an Old Book

Last Monday I accepted a position with Bookey Consulting as Chief of Staff. Linda Bookey, the CEO, and I worked together at GNA 25 years ago. I am extremely excited about the opportunity. The big software company in Redmond is our main customer. Although, she hired me so that she can concentrate on growing the business.

I have been doing a happy dance all week.

Thanks to all of you who have kept me sane during the last year. Well, as sane as I ever get.

The best new is that Spring is on the way.


Jim

4 comments:

Effie said...

Great news, JIm!

Bob said...

I looked at their Web site and liked what I saw. They look like a good company and it looks like they are growing, which is great! Best of luck on your new adventure!

tonya said...

We are celebrating with you ! This is a "Jim Wilson" world you know...and a Tonya Omdahl, Effie Blubaugh, Bob Omdahl world. Life is so awesome....!!
Thanks for that little picture of hope -- we got covered in white stuff again ;-)

Jim Wilson said...

Thank you all.