Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A pround brother



It is with great pride that I announce that as of yesterday, Steffen is officially a PHD candidate at the University of Michigan. On Tuesday Steffen presented his research before a panel of professors and answered their questions. There were three options, 1. Pass, 2. Pass with conditions, 3. Don’t Pass

My brother passed. I could not be prouder or more excited for him. Full disclosure, I have very little understanding of what Steffen does, so Steff - feel free to correct me if any of this is wrong.

At least 1 time a week I hear myself saying: My little brother will rule the world one day. He has the magic combination of being a gifted scientist and being able to hold a conversation.

Well done Steffen. We are all very proud. Also - thanks to Kate for putting up with him and supporting him.

Love to all

1 comment:

Jim Wilson said...

Wonderful news. We'll have a doctor in the family. Congratulations.