Sunday, February 11, 2007

Greetings from Monna

I decided I needed to figure out how to post. Wasn't too dificult. Look like the weather is a hot topic. Ours up here in the corner has mellowed out. Between, the wind, rain and snow and power outages we deserve some mild days. Believe it or not our rainfall is normal. We just got it all in one month. The Maddy's are ready for the next disaster. We now have a generator. I am still selling purses and accessories. I've added shoes also. I seem to have more fun buying. Brian says I am always at the club. If not playing tennis than swimming. Got to stay young. I do have a 30 year old!

2 comments:

Jim Wilson said...

You can't possibly have a 30 year old.

It was almost 60 here in Canton, GA today. I was out pruning in a t-shirt. Spring approaches.

tonya said...

Jill isn't 30 YET -- you all know I have to have a birthday before she does, so let's not be rushing things.

I really can't seem to grasp that I'll soon be 39.