Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Randomness

I have been quiet for a couple days. Who knows why. We had Bill's family Christmas this past weekend. Is was quite the event. There were 10 or 11 who slept overnight Saturday. Well, it ended about 4 am so I guess they slept. Then there was a total of 20 for the brunch on Sunday. Overall, I think it was a warm and loving family gathering. A new generation has taken over. The ages were 7 months to 53. I have to say. I was the oldest. Ouch!

Anyway, here's the documentation of the last few days of my life.




The Grant family gathering.




Tatum and Piper's gifts from Bill and me. Random wrapping paper from around the office.



A greeting card holder that we need for the store. Where to find it?





Pathetic Publix sale table.

2 comments:

tonya said...

Not much going on in FArgo. Waiting to see if the quarter-century storm hits us or misses us. I'm torn. Not quite in the Christmas spirit, but hopefully I will get there in the next 24 hours. Can't wait for next week and our visit.

Jim Wilson said...

Me too. Only a few days away.