Saturday, May 17, 2008

Aunt Update

I guess now it's the sister and sister-in-law update. Sharon, Joyce and I ventured to Aiken yesterday. They went to a Masonic fund raiser last night. I'll let them tell you about it. It was something to do with a womanless marriage...

Saturday, Elsie was going somewhere for Eastern Star so dad and the ladies were going to site see. Sunday's schedule includes a trip to Savannah and Paula Deen's restaurant, The Lady and Sons. I am not sure what is on tap for Monday. Tuesday, I meet them half way between Atlanta and Aiken and it's off to the airport for the trip back to Seattle.



Joyce and Ted - May 16, 2008



Joyce, Ted and Sharon - May 16, 2008

1 comment:

tonya said...

Sounds like great fun. You are likely on the road. Let us know how the trip goes.