Monday, May 19, 2008

Aunt Update

Today is Joyce and Sharon's last full day in the South. Sharon said they had a good time in Savannah, but the restaurant wasn't exactly what she has imagined. I think that is an accurate assessment. Although, I think the gift shop was hit. I think there is some fancy dinner tonight and then they leave for Seattle tomorrow at 9:35 pm. I will pick them up half way between Atlanta and Aiken.

My car started acting up today. Thank goodness it didn't do it while we were on our way to Aiken. So, I may be picking them up in my Toyota Rav 4 loaner.

Next, it's Jill, Tim and Tatum arriving Thursday. Tatum's first of many trips to the South. Dad and Elsie are arriving Friday and then leaving for Cleveland Sunday. Jimmy, Elsie's grandson, graduates from high school June 1 or something like that. Everyone grows up.

It was great to see Sharon and Joyce.

When is Theone's visit???

1 comment:

tonya said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all. And, the fun just keeps on coming your way!! Uncle Jim and Uncle Bill need to try not to spoil Tatum too much:) Enjoy your time together. I'll make sure Theone sees today's post and responds.