Friday, June 20, 2008

Southern Visit

I am looking forward to my visit with Jim & Dad. Think Bill will be out of town. Sorry to miss him. I arrive in Atlanta Sunday afternoon. Attending the Atlanta Apparel show Monday & Tuesday. Driving my rental car to Augusta airport on Wednesday. Dad will pick me up there. That way Jim does not have endure that boring drive. Boy am I ready for some hot weather. Finally a day of summer here today. My tennis team is in the playoffs tonight next round is tomorrow. It is an outdoor tournament and the weather is cooperating.

2 comments:

tonya said...

Have a great trip Monna! How did the tennis tourney turn out? We finally have some nice weather this past week as well. I guess I wouldn't quite say "hot"...but it isn't raining :) Enjoy your trip!

Jim Wilson said...

Well, it will be hot. That is for sure. After a few days of low humidity and temps in the 80's. It supposed to be around 90 and humid. South Carolina will be even hotter.