Monday, August 9, 2010

One for the $, 2 for the show, 3 to get ready and four to GO!





Last weekend I had the chance to go waterskiing on the Columbia River. It was a beautiful day. I recently invested in a pair of end of season skis, so I am hoping to get out a few more times this year. My goal by the end of the summer is to be able to be more comfortable on one ski and eventually be able to get up on just one. Its hard to drop a ski in the river.

Thanks to Grandma for all the encouragment while I was learning and to Tonya for the hours of swim and ski lessons - only to be followed by years of "will you pull me?" over and over and over again.

Its been a while since ive been up on ski's but it felt GREAT! (the next day...not as much)

3 comments:

tonya said...

Awesome, just awesome! You are so welcome! I think I better come visit and help you get your monies worth-- Jim could meet us :)

Jim Wilson said...

Good for you, Hans. Tonya, just let me know when I will hop on the train.

Effie said...

That looks like fun, Hans. I will join the party! Can't say I'll be able to get up on skies anymore though. ;-(