Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Blog Withdrawal

Ok, it's been days since I posted. Bill and I were in Las Vegas over the weekend for a wedding. Matt, from work, and Bill's 2nd cousin, Millie, were married Saturday. It was a great trip but too short. We got back yesterday were swamped at work today and then went to the planning and zoning hearing about the rezoning. We are talking major major mess. The other side filed a lawsuit today. So, the city has our suit and another suit against the zoning ordinance. No one spoke in favor of the zoning change. The Atlanta ABC affiliate filmed the story. We're sure there will be, "film at 11"

So, more later when I can collect my thoughts. But, here is my favorite picture (at least of me) from the weekend. If you need a flower girl stand in, give me a holler.

2 comments:

JillR said...

So cute!

Effie said...

Jim, you look great! You must have enjoyed the dry desert.

Effie