Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Off to Asia

I dont' know if I will have time to post after tonight. We leave for Asia Thursday at 5pm. We arrive in Thailand on Saturday afternoon - their time. I may occasionally post to WarroadRoots, but I think I will start a different blog and update it so this one isn't full of, "here is a picture of us at the blah blah blah". So, the few of you who regularly read this will need to post.

I will take care of September birthdays once we get settled. The only September birthday that I can think of is Monna, 9/21. Anyone else?

In the mean time. Enjoy this. It has nothing to do with anything. It's just nice.

4 comments:

tonya said...

September birthdays I can think of quickly:

Sept 12 Steffen Bernard, Samual Christian (Gordy & Jodee's)
Sept 24 - Ryan Russell (Lisa --David's Lisa's Christian's son)
Sept 28 Nicole Arrignton

Jim Wilson said...

you are all knowing

thanks

Jim Wilson said...

Tonya, did you see the comment from Sara Sundberg?

Unknown said...

Why are you going to Asia? How long?