Thursday, August 16, 2007

XANADU

We leave tomorrow for New York to see Xanadu on Broadway. ONJ is not in it, but it still is a must see for ONJ FANS. A couple friends of ours from Kansas City, Christine and Carrie, are meeting us there to see the show. While not a true fan of ONJ like Bill and Christine, I do love Broadway so I am sure it will be fun. The reviews have been good.

We are going to start out the weekend dining at Perillo Harold Dieterle's restaurant. He was the winner of Top Chef season one. We are huge fans of that show.

Anyway, here is a taste of the show. We will be sure and write or record a review.

4 comments:

tonya said...

Oh my, I'm sure Bill can hardly contain himself! What are you wearing? This should indeed be entertaining -- I've actually read very good things about the show.
We'll be watching for the update!!

JillR said...

Is that song Waterloo in Xanadu? I still haven't seen the movie. Have a great time in NYC. Take lots of pictures.

Jim Wilson said...

no Waterloo is abba

Jim Wilson said...

you both need to rent it and watch it tomorrow