Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Watch List

Okay. This is the second time in a row that I have not been able to check in online for a flight from Atlanta. In June, when we went to Chicago, I had to see an agent for check in. The agent told me I was on the watch list. However, flying back to Atlanta, I had no problem checking in online. Today, I was trying to check in online and no go. All my anti-administration rantings over the years have finally caught up with me. Most likely, it's entirely random. Or, maybe not. Doesn't the X-Files start this weekend. They are out there.

Oh, Lucinda was her fabulous wild artistic self. More later unless I am in Gitmo! Where I am sure they don't have wireless.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Do you think this has anything to do with the guys in the black suits and sunglasses that stopped by asking questions about you?

Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to say anything. DOH! Do they have two beds to a cell in Gitmo?

Jim Wilson said...

I am pretty harmless actually. My bark is much worse than my bite. I am going to try the TSA Clear boarding process to see if I can clear my good name.

Bill thinks it was because of my daily drip of outrage blog which I have discontinued. I discontinued the blog only. I am still outraged daily!

Jim Wilson said...

I should say that I am indeed on the watch list. Our agent yesterday said that I was and that they were not supposed to say anything. I tell you, it's a Kafka novel.