Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Monna's Visit

We had a nice visit with Monna. Although, it went by fast. I went to Dad's on Sunday and picked her up. Bill fixed a great halibut dinner Sunday night. Monna went to the Atlanta Merchandise Mart for the accessories show. I guess it was a success. She came home with a couple big bags of goods.

Monday's night dinner was at Downtown Kitchen. Our one decent restaurant in Canton. If you visit us, I am sure we'll go there.

She left on a 7:00 pm flight this evening.

When are you coming to visit?

2 comments:

tonya said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Everything looked wonderful on "Bills Sunday Suppers". The pear tart looks really delicous.

I would have to argue that Downtown Kitchen really comes second behind the Canton Crack House, although the difference in ambiance is quite noticable.

I'm sure the Omdahl's will be there soon. Theone was just musing that next winter she needs to go somewhere warm...so you better watch out!

Jim Wilson said...

I might wet my pants a little with excitement if Theone comes for a visit. Not that I don't excited with all the other visitors.

We have to throw in R&M Hoagie Shop in there with the best of Canton. Three fabulous choices right in Canton.