Monday, September 7, 2009

Casa

We are back home from our 9 great days in Mexico. We made it home last night about 11 pm. Our luggage made it home about 3 pm today. We had to run to our connection flight in Houston last night so our luggage didn't make it. Now that the airlines can track where one's bag is, it's a lot easier to be calm about it.

We flew down on Delta and returned on Continental. Continental was hands down better than Delta. Unfortunately, Continental only flies to 3 cities direct from ATL or I would switch.

We went to several restaurant that served Mole. I could live on the stuff.



mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMole

I also had the best creme brulee I have ever had in my life. Creme brulee is absolutely my favorite desert.

Back to reality tomorrow!

3 comments:

Denise said...

the Mole looks incredible, I want some. Glad to see you 2 are safely back home.

Jim Wilson said...

I want to go to other parts of Mexico. In fact, I think I may want to retire there (If I can get Bill to leave Georgia). The architecture is wonderful and the people are friendly and authentic. Here's a story about Mole
http://www.mexonline.com/molepoblano.htm

Denise said...

Thanks for the info, I love anything with dark chocolate in it. I created an incredible black bean chili with dark chocolate and guiness