Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sadness

Most of you probably know that Theone is in the hospital in Fargo. She will start hospice care tomorrow either at home or a different facility. I don't know many medical details other than her lungs and heart are failing. Donald will arrive in Fargo tonight. Effie and Lara plan on getting there Tuesday. I have been texting with Tonya and spoke to her this afternoon. It's a hard process as most of us know.

Theone holds a special place in my heart.

I will update the blog as I know more. If you want to add anything you know, please do.

2 comments:

Denise said...

She holds a special place in my heart too. whn I was a kid she always let me have fun and made me laugh whe I was sad and depressed. My thoughts and prayers go out to you Tonya, Donald and Effie. May Legions of Angels surround you all with their peace and hold you in their wings.

Jim Wilson said...

That was true about Theone, all of us kids thought she was all about fun. How great is that.