Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Wednesday

I went to the first day of my 3 day training (Sept, Oct, Nov) for planning and zoning officials. One would think that it would be required for planning and zoning officials to be trained, but there were only two of us from Canton interested in attending. Oh, well. It was a very informative day.




My Wednesday at 12:30 am.

Both Bill and I dreamed about Calvin last night. I think mine was more than a dream, I felt him come under my arm and try to get under the covers. I miss him desperately every day.

3 comments:

BillsSundaySuppers said...

Calvin was with us last night, as always...

Denise said...

They never leave us, we just can't see them (except in dreams). But we can hear and feel them with us alrays. Sorry your missing your Calvin.

Monna said...

Georgean's cat just had kittens, should have brought one with me.