Monday, September 21, 2009

Welcome to the South Debby and Ronaldo

Welcome to the South Debby, Ronaldo and family. It's a little different (understatement) than Seattle. The people are crazy, but that just gives you permission to also be crazy. One thing I learned early is that if you establish eye contact with a true southerner you may be in for a long conversation about their life. Transplants from the North and Left Coast are safe. I am still not used to living here, but the sun shine so much, I forget all about being home sick. Although, this week the sun has not shined.

It sounded like Monna enjoyed her visit with you.

Perhaps we can visit with you one of these days.

Francesca, if you send your email address to jim.wilson@yahoo.com, I'll add you to the blog as an author and you can you can update your family back in Seattle. I am pretty sure Georgean reads it.

Enjoy Charlotte and your big beautiful new home.





Jim

No comments: